Quick Guide to our RA
If you are coming to the church building please make sure you have read and understood the following points:
- You must not come to church if you have been experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have been asked to self-isolate
- Everyone who attends church will be asked to confirm they are not displaying any symptoms.
- A record of your attendance and your answer must legally be kept for 21 days and then deleted (this will be secure and in line with GDPR).
- **NEW from 29th September 2020** A QR code will be on display for those who can scan in, and if this is done then there is no formal need for them to also be recorded on the attendance sheet. Only those above 16 will be able to use the scan as the app is for 16+ (this is compliant with the NHS app)
- By entering the church building you understand that if anyone contracts the virus within the congregation everyone may have to self isolate for 14 days
- Please follow the guidance from the stewards, who are on hand to support and guide.
- **NEW from 8th August 2020** The law states that you must wear a face mask (unless in an exempt group) all the time you are inside the church building.
- Upon entering the church and other rooms please use hand sanitiser – Stewards will provide this
- Try to avoid touching surfaces as these need to be disinfected, and if you do then reapply hand sanitiser
- Social distancing practise is to be observed at all times within the premises (unless with people of your own household or bubble), this is a minimum of 1 metres with mitigation (eg wearing face masks)
- Please ensure that your children and young people are supervised and supported with their hygiene
- **REVISED from 8th August 2020** Food and drink will not be provided and must not be consumed on the premises (unless for medical reasons) as this would involve removing your face mask
- **NEW from 7 January 2021** We can no longer ‘mix’ indoors. We CAN still sit where we usually sit, we CAN have the service as we usually have it, we can NOT mingle and ‘catch up’ after the service whilst we are inside the church building.
- **NEW from 10 April 2021** Groups of up to 6 or two households may mingle outside of the church building.
- Please make sure you take all your belongings home
- Toilets: Please try to avoid using the church toilets by using your facilities at home before coming to church, however if you do need to use our facilities:
- A Steward will make sure you have exclusive access to the appropriate toilet
- Parents please use the disabled toilet for your children
- Products are available in each toilet to clean the facilities before and after use (this is your responsibility to complete this)
- Please put any wipes etc in the bins provided – NOT down the toilet
- Please close toilet seat and lid BEFORE flushing (flushing with the lid up transmits many more particles)
- Please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water (see signs)
- Please see a Steward to sanitise before returning to the main hall (via the front entrance)
- For the time being there will be no loud singing to a live worship band in the main hall as this requires a whole different level of precautions (see full RA for more details – we are not banned from singing, and there will be some reflective worship songs played as part of our service, and conversational level singing is ok)
- No-one is to enter any other rooms, this includes the kitchen – if you need anything please ask… the Stewards are the there to help you.
Moving Around LWBC
There is a flow of movement around the building which is intended to help us minimise cross-traffic, please see the map below which shows:
- Which side of the building to queue whilst waiting to be signed in
- Which door to enter
- Which door to exit
- The route you need to take if you need the facilities
- Please stay in your allocated seats once you have entered the building
This is only a guide and if someone needs to use the side entrance to enter the building the stewards will hold back any traffic and allow that person to safely move around the building.